Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: My Nitrous setup

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Mr Rogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2002
    Posts
    1,097
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    UPDATE: Everything is ordered so now it is time to play the "How long will it take this time" game. I think I'll be waiting the longest on the bezel from Summit because they haven't even recieved them from Auto meter yet. One thing that was interesting is that Carparts.com is making a killing on the shipping and *handling. Even though I did save $88 on the purchase of my electric fuel and nitrous guage, they still charged me $30 to ship the two little gauges eek So I guess I still saved $60 over what Summit would have charged me so it is still all good. I'll keep you guys posted on the delivery of components.

    ------------------
    98 GS-scR w/ 8psi JRSC, Walbro HO fuel pump, AEM cai, Airmass header, Thermal Exhaust, Skunk Works cam gears, J&S safeguard, RC 310's, Cartech FMU, Vortech regulator, H&R sports and KYB AGX's, and of course to slow down, KVR X-drill F&R rotors and Carbon Kevlar pads and V1 to signal the slowing down and soon to go on a Carbon Fiber diet.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member CivicR's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 8th, 1999
    Posts
    901
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mr. Rogers....you know you could pick up a set of Lenso's with M&H Slicks for somewhere between $500 to $600...I would personally invest in my own set...just think..what did the upgraded injectors, cartech and pulley cost you....or the nitrous kit...you could net the same kind of gains from a good set of slicks

    ------------------
    John
    B18C1 powered Civic EX Coupe
    '92 Civic VX Hatch...waiting for H22A

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Max Psi GSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 1999
    Posts
    860
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have had people ask me "why havent you bout slicks?" question many times....and i answer the same....

    I want a STREET CAR to do 8's in the 1/8th mile.....sure i could use slicks, but who drives around with slicks on all the time?

    Jus my opinion......

    Im still awaiting Mr. Rogers NX NOS setup.....if he hits a HIGH 12 with that setup....and the motor LIVES to tell about it......ill be calling NX soon.

    Thanx,
    Tony

    ------------------
    96 GSR, JRSC@6psi, Monthly Autocrosser, Weekly Drag Racer, and ALWAYS daily driven! 8's in the 1/8th mile or BUST! ([email protected]).
    http://www.autorage.cc
    http://www.etrscca.org
    http://www.honda-tech.com

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Mr Rogers's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2002
    Posts
    1,097
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wellno worries about the motor living to tell the story, but now I have to live up to expactations and hit a 12.x b4 the end of this racing season. Also, the place you are gonna want to order from is www.nitrouswarehouse.com This is the site that John Stewart, the original NX engineer that the designed the nozzle. He gets things for such low prices that he can't even advertise (per NX request) but since he pretty much created their market leading technology, he gets GREAT deals on the stuff. Even though I bought the kit from a guy "Unused" I bought my N2O jets (20,26,31) from John and my nitrous guage kit (for the front mount which included the "t" and nessesary line for a plug and play gauge). I have taked to him many times and he is a super cool guy. I just hope I can hit the 12's to surprise some folks around here. biggrin

    ------------------
    98 GS-scR w/ 8psi JRSC, Walbro HO fuel pump, AEM cai, Airmass header, Thermal Exhaust, Skunk Works cam gears, J&S safeguard, RC 310's, Cartech FMU, Vortech regulator, H&R sports and KYB AGX's, and of course to slow down, KVR X-drill F&R rotors and Carbon Kevlar pads and V1 to signal the slowing down and soon to go on a Carbon Fiber diet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •